Author: Sam Mazza

Sam is a self proclaimed faulty poet, coffee and record enthusiast. She has a podcast about women in the music industry, recently found out her birth chart, still confused why she is the way she is. Realized 20% of what she says is from that Dane Cook movie “Employee of the Month” and the other 80% is "How I Met Your Mother."